20.12.04

blog..blog..blog!

So I haven’t written in a long time….again! What kept me busy? I have no idea! Oh…wait..I was beating a deadline..The project that I am involved in for over a year now is ending soon..Oh yeah…I’ve talked about this before..Well, we’re still in a crisis mode. I pray that the people who gave their word will truly meet the deadline.

I also went home to visit my parents. My father complained since I haven’t been home for two years yet I only stayed for less than 48 hours…hehehe!!Busy career..duh! He said I should just stay with them and work on a business with them. Pretty tempting, I must say…but I do have my reasons..For one I don’t have a local church there..Most importantly, there is no market for me there…LOL!! He won’t read this anyway! Hahahaha!! Next year my sister will join us in Cebu for the uni. I don’t know if I will still be here with her by then..lol!

And the series of parties! It started on the 15th. Globe invited us at work for an event they call High Five! It was fun..The first of their many parties that I actually enjoyed..And then Abel’s b-day on the 16th….We stayed up until midnight just talking. And then Friday night….we didn’t party, but we were very busy packing our Christmas presents..Saturday lunch was our party at work…It was very laid back…plenty of food for all ten of us plus a few guests…there was sooo much left over it could have been worth a week’s meal…well..except that…*sigh*

I was part of a mini E.B. (read: eyeball) with FFF chatters. Except for the regulars, I got to meet a few others, one of whom happns to be a cousin of my first cousin. It was the first time I met her..I just heard of her..I thought the facts that she mentioned matched so I asked for her family name…and bingo! Small world..We parted ways with the FFF folks..all nine of us at around midnight, but I moved with some of them to another bar where there’s a live band playing to wait for some friends. We stayed there til one a.m. which was a little late since I didn’t finish my Christmas wrapping for our church party the next day. I couldn’t work when I got home so dozed off I went and put off the work on the table til very early morning…Grrr…we didn’t finish till 11 A.M. and had to rush to the 12 noon party..By the time the party was over, I was so beat. I attended the 4p.m. service really sleepy, it was a miracle I didn’t sleep through it.

When I got home at 7pm, I was so tired I hit the sack in record time. I woke up drowsy by 11:30 pm and still managed to balance my business books at 1AM.

Three more nights and I will wake up in the island paradise of boracay. I can’t wait to be there. In the meantime, I have to endure the boredom of coming to work without anything to do except, well, blog..hehehe!

No comments: