27.11.04

love letters

i was out of the office all day today. we had a pilot test for a project that took almost the whole day to finish. While waiting, i decided to read my Bible first in Obadiah and then the Book of Jonah. When I got to Jonah 2, i had to stop and meditate on it.

In that chapter Jonah was crying out about his griefs and laments before God.I thought it was a good chapter to start writing a loveletter from God to me.

If you have been following my blogs you would have known about my plan to write loveletters from God's heart to mine. Of course I said previously about wanting to write a book but we'll see...

So anyway, today I finally found time to begin this love letter writing project with God's passionate declaration of his committment and love to me. I love it..I know I still need to polish it and all but i am biased..hehehe!

So, have found a title, my dearest... love letters from God's heart to ours or something like that. I have also decided whom to dedicate it to and have already written some of the foreword....lol!

I am just excited..Maybe sometime next year I will already be going on a book tour..!! I know..pretty ambitious of me..I did watch before sunrise you know..who knows the one i have made a connection with might show up there..hehehe!

1 comment:

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

i meant before sunset...

shld it be my dearest...love letters from God's heart to mine? or to ours?

comments comments!!!