25.11.04

Wax it PRINCESS (?)

Not too long ago I mentioned about going into business armed with a formula that will surely revolutionize women’s perception of smooth, hairless skin!

Like I mentioned, my friend cum business partner and I have been using the formula for a while now, and true enough significant changes have occurred in our previous shaving lifestyle.

First of all, I am fair complexioned, thanks to the genetic heritage of my parents. But that in itself did not guarantee a flawless armpit, among others. While my mom didn’t have to worry about unwanted hairs, I had to shave at an early age, being a sleeveless fanatic that I am. However I had to make sure that I don’t show my armpit because it could be very embarrassing. After shaving for a long time, what we term as “chicken skin” seemed to grow and dark spots in the shaved area showed shamelessly. Not only that, I had to shave everyday, considering the fast growth in the very area where I would rather have them disappear.

I must admit it somehow affected my confidence. For a long time I wondered if there was someway to get rid of the problem, apart from the usual super expensive regimen. Wax it PRINCESS came as a manna from heaven!

Second of all, I have realized that the product is not just made for ladies. I remember watching a Mel Gibson movie called “What Women Want” wherein he actually used hot wax to remove body hair. Which led me to believe that Wax it PRINCESS is not only for ladies but for princes as well.

Last weekend, my youngest brother sent me sms informing me of his desire to have the wax tested on his facial hair. As an exemplary sister that my three brothers always fondly think me, I gladly applied the wax on him. Today, I can only wish I took his picture before and after the application so the difference could have been observed. I guess he will be glad to speak of his waxing experience, not because we are siblings, but because he saw a happy difference out of it.

After several consultation with friends, a conclusion has been made. The waxing experience should not be limited to ladies. Men can also avail of it. Thus the change of name. When we finally register our product with the department of trade and industry, we will call it:

HairFree
for smooth, hairless skin



In the meantime, you can already enjoy the wax in our test marketing stage. For inquiries, orders and demos (demos limited to Cebu residents only) please email me at hairfreecoldwax@gmail.com and I will get back to you in a flash.

No comments: