11.1.05

Expose'

All About Me:

10 Random Facts About Me:
1. Singing is my secret passion but my voice isn’t too supportive.
2. It takes a lot of hard work to make me fall in love but when I do, I tend to take the relationship too seriously too fast. L
3. I am a certified Jesus freak. He is the Leader of my life and I live to please Him.
4. It is my secret ambition to write a book on courage and love letters from God, among others.
5. A lot of people think I am too serious, which is partly true, except that I don’t take myself seriously.
6. I believe that God makes everything perfect in His time.
7. The beach is the best place to relax.
8. It is less hurtful for me to know the truth now than to be finding out later.
9. I could sit for hours reading a good book and not be bored.
10. Guys say I am mean, and maybe so, but I seriously think I am sweet. : p

9 Places I’ve Visited:
1. Bohol (my father is from there)
2. Malapascua (haha! practicing for Boracay)
3. Boracay (Christmas is not a good time to go there)
4. Jakarta (they mistook me for a local)
5. Bantayan Island (now, that’s paradise)
6. Dumaguete to Bacolod Roadtrip
7. Historic Dapitan
8. Hardrock in San Remegio (it is a good place to sing your heart out)
9. Davao City (I’d love to go there again)

8 Things I Want to do Before I die:
1. Meet someone worth forsaking single hood for
2. Write books and go on a book signing tour
3. Go skydiving
4. Tour the world with my husband and children
5. Put up a Foundation for the Youth, Education, etc.
6. Master the sowing principle and harvesting from it
7. Go to various missions trips
8. Disciple as many women that I will be privileged to connect with

7 Ways to Win My Heart:
1. Laugh with me
2. Sing for me
3. Eat with me
4. Talk/Write to me
5. Be passionate about life
6. Love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and be actively involved in your local church
7. Don’t try too hard…Just be yourself

6 Things I Believe:
1. God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit
2. Life is full of choices.
3. Jesus is crazily in love with me.
4. Love is a decision
5. When people submit to Jesus, genuine change can take place.
6. I have a destiny, that no one else can fill.

5 Things I am Afraid of:
1. SIN
2. not fulfilling what I am called to do and accomplish in this planet
3. terror
4. saying anything damaging
5. snakes

4 of my Favorite Items in my Bedroom:
1. my Bible, devotional notes
2. books
3. that area that I call bed
4. pictures

3 Things I do Everyday:
1. read my Bible, pray, speak in tongues
2. take a bath
3. change fresh clothes

2 Things I am Thinking of Right Now:
1. vacation
2. new job assignment

1 Person I Want to See Right Now:
1. ummm…you?







No comments: