13.10.14

Let it Be

I never thought anything could be so low as the one I have  seen and heard but I must admit it just went to a whole new level. Coming from someone you used to hold with respect is a bit disconcerting.

But it did. And I shouldn't be surprised. But I am. I really only have myself to blame. I should be able to recognise these characters by now. But I like looking at the good in them that I overlook my better judgement.

Not anymore. Especially with this kind.The bullies who stir trouble and blame others in the end. The ones who throw accusations and make them sound as truth. And are they believable!!! At some point it is best to  give up. And  in some cases it is best to let go. And let things be.

For the sake of peace.

Because  there are more important things in life. And being proven RIGHT is not on top of my list.

Enough said.

4 comments:

The Light Bearer said...

For the sake of peace and sanity 👍

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

korek jud leen!! OMG di na nako makaya ang pagkatralala ug sa dihang nisumbong sa akong bana as if wala kabalo unsay tinuod lol

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

just saw these two articles that helped explain this person to us -

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/09/7-things-need-know-co-existing-narcissists.html

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/09/7-things-need-know-co-existing-narcissists.html