28.10.04

if i were a piece of thread...

i would have long disintegrated..did i say thread? hehehe!

it's been really busy at work for me..what with our MAJOR anniversary celebration, project that is about to end and deadlines that have long expired and yet remained undone.

and then there are questions about career path..my work's relevance to my purpose, mission and vision in life and the question of whether or not I will eventually get married.

last night i had a brawl with myself due to weariness, loneliness and stress. sheezh whatta lethal combination plus of course add to that the above mentioned scenario and you will get an explosion.

well, i didn't at least not yet..but there are few things that add up to the questions that i have been asking myself. what is the relevance of english proficiency in my life that i had to attend that orientation earlier? of course the free lunch was a favor because i asked for it but what was my boss thinking? i guess i should call on a meeting with him already.hmm...

and i am writing this blog because i was asked to write another message for our souvenir program one more time at a very short notice. and yes, i am still in the office at 9:30 pm with nothing but a blank page on Microsoft Word staring back at me.

i need a life...hmmm...things would have been ok if there's a so called lovelife..but that is an entirely different story that deserves another blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! dear IcePrincess. I know this will surprise you as I am indeed an unexpected guest. Be not afraid of me, instead, (in addition to my wish that all your wishes may come true, "LIVE, LOVE AND BE MERRY but PLEASE, BE CAREFUL NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE"

Please show me where to find your yahoo email address and I will write you, OK ba? Please do, I am sincere.