1.10.04

disclaimer..., etc!

P.S. The amazing love story is not mine, as those who know me can tell, but i do wish to one day write something about my own.

It is written with permission of one party concerned. Hopefully the dashing and debonnaire young man will make comments. Or the dazzlingly gorgeous lady will one day read it so I can get feedback.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY THOUGHTS

wasn't it a lovely story? indeed there is a beautiful prize in waiting.

sometimes in my own life i tend to miss out because it is always easier to trust when you can see something...or in this case, someone tangible! but then again FAITH is the substance of things HOPED for and the evidence of what is NOT seen!

how easier it is to grumble and complain rather than pray and wait! and God won't be upset if we keep asking over and over again! the parable of the persistent widow comes to mind because she kept knocking at the wicked judge' door for justice. so many times the judge ignored here but later on he gave in because he was too exasperated with the woman..the story went on to say that our Father in Heaven cares soooo much more!

but why are we (OK...I) quick to seek the way that is easy rather wait for HIS set time?? Did he not promise that everything will be beautiful in HIS TIME??

Indeed everything will be perfect! And I really have very limited choices, don't I? Either I believe in the creator of heaven and earth who has not failed to show his faithfulness to me? or I will keep focusing on the circumstances around me?

Hmmm...Which one will it be? I think I can be much smarter than I actually give myself credit for!

1 comment:

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

I was right...the lady is dazzlingly gorgeous indeed..I had not seen her pic when I wrote this but I had a strong feeling about her beauty, not only in the outside, but most definitely inside..

And boooy was I right...They look so shamelessly in love in their pics and my friend is certainly crazy about her..

All the best for you both.

Cheers!