16.10.04

it is an overwhelmingly sad day....

...today!

we had a project review at work which actually made the project team as well as the ever helpful project officer from our funding agency help us see how far behind we really are from the project workplan.

problems that we did not see in the beginning are coming up and a back up plan is in the works. i am very sad because it entails a lot more work to the load that i am already in...the thought of it is just so overwhelmingly heavy it makes me cry inside..

God help me meet the deadlines. sometimes it makes me ask if this is actually what i want to do in the long run..

truthfully my job is pretty exciting and it has uncovered talents that i would otherwise not be given an opportunity if i was in another organization. however i feel so stretched to the limits that it is beginning to look like all this efforts is not really what matters in light of my lifelong dreams, ambition, mission and vision.

Lord give me strength and encouragement in this otherwise heavy day!

No comments: