28.9.04

i gave up...

...my monday to friday two-hour tutorials since sept 27.

it's sad, but i am left with no choice, really! The 11-year old girl, Kelly, called me up. She practically begged me to stay. In a way I am glad that their mom finally has time for them. Though on the other hand I am sad because I won't be seeing them. And I will miss seeing their youngest 3-year old brother William, with whom I have a huge crush on! lol!

i learned so many things from that 6-week experience.
when i grow up and have children of my own, I promise to:
> make time for them
>i will be a mother and friend to them
>i will get to know them
>i won't leave them to the care of the maids
>i will personally be there for them
>i will personally tutor them (or homeschool them..hmmm..)

NOW...where's that man that I will have the pleasure of co-laboring with? ~winkz~


No comments: