17.9.04

My WorlD, My WordS

Ladies and gentlemen, ballpen and fountainpen!!!!

Welcome to My cOrNeR of ThE WoRLD.

Call me IcePrincess, coz that's who I am.

I have nothing much to write for my opening salvo..(lol) my brain is not working right now. What with my recent celebration of a death anniversary..(hmmm...will write abt that sometime)

So for now, I will just leave things as they are.

iceprincess, matter of factly

Update: Dec 2012 - Kalandrakas is a Filipino Visayan term meaning mixed or assorted. Many years ago, I started this blog as a random journal of the season I was in. I haven't always been writing regularly but I noticed that I did record some significant times of my roller coaster emotions.

Years passed that covered one amazing husband, an intercontinent move and two toddlers later, I am inspired to blog again so I thought I would just resurrect this, make a few changes and get on with it. I

thought kalandrakas is an appropriate description of what this has turned into - truly kalandrakas!

No comments: