23.9.04

On True Love Finding its way home

My hottie friend Rhea and I, on our usual Wednesday night movie addiction moments went to watch THE NOTEBOOK..

What a very poIgNanT love story. Made me think of my own life, the quest (or is it the waiting) for a true love and how I would want to grow old yet still hopelessly in love with my husband as if it were yesterday!

There was a part in the story wherein the guy said of the birds being able to find their way home, no matter where or how far they went.

How amazing!

Indeed true love comes our way sometimes stealthily you hardly even notice. MOst often we let go, in search of other "much better" more precious stones, only to find out in the end that we have always had a diamond all along!

What a shame it would be to wake up one morning with that realization. My prayer is that I would not miss seeing beyond a rough stone when it's really a diamond inside.

But even if I do miss (or if he will...lol) I hope that our love will always find its way home!

icEpRincEsS, soberly

1 comment:

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

thanks rik!