25.9.04

sheezh!

sometimes I just need to write to get out of a bad mood….a bad day …or even a broken heart.

for instance, over a month ago, I was in the middle of a very heartbreaking situation…but I was too busy to notice or even cry over it. likewise the circumstances surrounding the event placed me in no position to grieve…first because I thought that it is a fact of life….people come and go and second because it was the right thing to do.

but after a while, the pain that you have so long hidden into oblivion catches up with you. in my case, I just had to cry…the few friends who knew saw me suffer in silence, yet nothing can be done. it was just a hopeless, helpless situation.

and then by some miracles from heaven, something comes up…a WORD… an EMAIL…. even a single SMS…I knew I had to get up…I knew I had to get back on track. and so I typed my feelings away, baring my soul…and without doubt revealing my heart. the ice melted…over and over again until the water just ran out and I am back in the dry land again.

no situation is too hopeless or helpless that healing cannot touch. sometimes you end up with nothing or no one in the end, yet your soul is back to life. for others that much awaited, long needed talk happens and things become clearer and the sun shines brighter.

either way u grow…become so much better that u were yesterday…and with that growth comes the most awaited joy of walking in freedom.

No comments: